2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE THE ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning are based upon the number of eligible entries received. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. The winner must be a resident of California. Employees of 99 Ranch or Toyota Dealers and its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation, or handling of the sweepstakes, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, and any other person or entity associated with the sweepstakes and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: The sweepstakes is sponsored by the Northern California Toyota Dealers Advertising Association at 100 Webster Street, Oakland, CA, 94607.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Sweepstakes begins on October 25, 2019, and ends on January 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
5. ENTRY: One entry per household. Two suggested ways you may enter the sweepstakes:
I. You may enter by visiting winacorollahybrid.com and filling out the entry form.
II. Alternatively, you may enter by printing your name, address, email address, and daytime phone number by hand on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Sweepstakes, 100 Webster Street, Oakland, CA 94607. The promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen entries. Mailed entry must be postmarked by January 31 in order to be eligible. Contest is only open to California residents. Sponsors decisions regarding winners will be final. To opt out of future mailings, the entrant can call (415) 434-8500.
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize requires a street address (no P.O. boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by sponsor.
6. DRAWING: At the conclusion of the entry period, the NCTDAA will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the entry period. The selected ticket will be announced on February 3rd, 2020. Potential winner will be contacted by phone and/or email and will be asked to provide his/her full name, age and mailing address within 10 days of the date of notification. If a potential winner does not respond within the time frame stated, the promoter may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the entry period.
7. SELECTION OF WINNER/ODDS: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entry period. Drawing will be conducted by sponsor on February 3rd, 2020. By entering the sweepstakes you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the sponsor and 99 Ranch, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the sweepstakes.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Winner must be a resident of the State of California. Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release ("Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Must be 18 years or older. The winner's name can be requested after the sweepstakes has ended by contacting the sponsor.
9. PRIZE: 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE with an MSRP of $24,055. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all transportation, taxes, and licensing fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Winner will receive a 2020 Corolla Hybrid LE through a Northern California Toyota Dealer.
10. CLAIMING OF THE TOYOTA Corolla Hybrid: It is the responsibility of the winner to cover any cost associated with picking up the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid at a predetermined Toyota dealer.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, or other technical problems, the sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. If an entrant does not comply with these official rules or attempts to interfere with this sweepstakes in any way, he/she will be disqualified.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sweepstakes entities and sponsors from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize including but not limited to:
(a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes;
(b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines;
(c) printing errors;
(d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail;
(e) errors in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or
(f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the sweepstakes entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the sweepstakes and in no event shall the sweepstakes entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever including but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.